Welcome to the Northumbria Police Sports & Social Club website.
Northumbria Police Sports and Social Club is a Limited Company owned by contributing members of Northumbria Police Staff.
It is overseen by a Board of Directors that comprises of Serving Police Officers, Police Staff and Retired Officers, and is run by the Administrator who is located in Newcastle North Police Station, Etal Lane, Newcastle Upon Tyne. NE5 4AW. Tel 0191 4373571.
Note from Slaley Hall on Golf Tee Times and Booking Process:
We hope this email finds you all well, with the glimmer of normality looming, we still need to follow some rules and procedures whilst playing golf at Slaley Hall on the NPSSC Police membership.
The growth of the membership has seen an increase in daily availability, this is now at 32 people per day over both courses, which is double last year’s allowance.
Booking Process & Important Information:
- Contact the Pro Shop on 01434 676554to reserve your tee time, NO TEE TIME NO GOLF, please provide all golfers names and only book for the required number of golfers who will be attending.
- The membership allows a 10 day booking window, please do not get upset if you are turned away on the day as you have not booked.
- Any changes to the number of golfers must be informed ASAP to the Pro Shop to allow spaces to open up for others to use.
- ALL GOLFERS must report to the pro shop to sign in, showing your valid 2021 membership card. Not 1 person bring all 4 cards in.
- All golfers must park in the main car parksand not in the DRIVING RANGEcar park, the DR car park is for practice use only, not to be used to park and play golf on the courses. Cars failing to do this will be reported back to the golf shop and then on to the NPSSC.
- Tee Times / Green fees booked through Slaley Hall’s online booking engine will not be honoured as part of the membership allowance and will be charged at the rate stated at the time of booking. 1) we can’t track the daily allowance this way. 2) abuse of the 10 day booking window, whilst colleagues follow the correct procedure.
- Anyone wanting to have a handicap held at Slaley Hall, the EGU fee must be paid in advance (£20 – annually), you are allowed to partake in midweek competitions, which a schedule of events will be placed on the notice board. Please see the shop team and they will support.
At this time we are finalising the return to work rotas and we will have some days within the office prior to the 29th, so I will share these on the Golf Members Face book page, which you can call to make booking from the 29th onwards. Please join the facebook page Slaley Hall GC Members also send me a email so I can confirm and accept – firstname.lastname@example.org